Leave a comment
November 19, 2012 by texashekmans
This month has been one of the absolute most fun with little Vivi.
- Sleeping through the night. By the grace of God she has been making a pretty faithful habit of sleeping through the night! What a difference this makes on Mom and Dad!
- She has gotten more and more comfortable sitting up on her own.
- Vivi has begun swinging – and loves it. She loves to swing on Mom and Dad’s lap and by herself.
- Eating chunky solids/finger feeding. She has started feeding herself – Puffs, sweet potatoes and bananas are her favorites – after some encouragement from our friend Cindy Malefyt.
- Greeting new friends. Violet did great meeting her Great Aunt Deborah and re-meeting her Grandma Belinda.
One last item – Scott made a video to commemorate her first 7 months of life.