April 12, 2013 by texashekmans
I am so in love with you! I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I first held you in my arms, and looked into your adorable little eyes. I loved you so much from the start, but my love for you continues to grow in a way I’ve truly never known before. You bless me in so many ways and I want you to know many of the specific things I especially love about you right now as you turn 1 year old:
- The way you love being held in the Ergo carrier still. You are so snuggly with me while in this, you fall asleep in it still, and its so comfortable and fun to carry you this way. You love it and smile up at me so sweetly!
- The way you’ve start to sing along to songs with us, and that you love to be sung to
- How you always smile at strangers
- When you pull on my leg and look up and smile at me to get my attention
- How you love love love to eat goat cheese (me too!)
- How you always try to share your food with dogs and other people
- That you really love to read books/have them read aloud to you and point to the pictures
- How much you adore your Daddy – he can make your eyes light up like no one else
- Your crazy expressive eyebrows and mouth
- The way you clap whenever anyone says “good job”
- How much you enjoy listening/dancing/clapping to music
You are an incredibly lively, fun-loving and spirited baby girl with all of these fun personality traits, silly habits and so much more. I am so thankful to be your Mom and to have spent the last year knowing and loving you, and I can’t wait for so many many more. Happy 1st Birthday, my love!